The India Food Report 2018 -19
India Food Report 2018 is the most authoritative guide to Food Retail Market in India. The Report has been compiled with inputs from some of the world’s most respected consulting and/or market study organizations, retail business heads, brand analysts and consumer research companies, among others. It offers extensive mapping, sizing of the food manufacturing, marketing and retailing sectors, benchmark figures on consumer spends and retail market size across key food categories and segments, opportunities for business and growth in key areas of Food Retail, along with observations by industry experts on key consumption trends, new concepts in F&G, FMCG, and F&B. Organizations and industry experts who have contributed to the making of the Report include Mintel, Euromonitor, Technopak, GS1, Deloitte, Wazir, Maple Capital Advisors, CBRE, FIFI, to name a few.
Presenting insightful data and analyses on Food Retail and FMCG markets in India, in particular:
- Food & Grocery Sector: market sizing, overview, trends, opportunities .
- Food Services Sector: market sizing, overview, trends, opportunities.
- New Concepts in F&G, FMCG, and F&B: business models for driving the way forward.
- Food Processing Sector in India: business opportunities in processed foods.
- Food Safety: key regulatory issues, bottlenecks and ensuring the ease of doing business.
- International Foods: high growth segments and ways to make the market more vibrant .
- Food Retailing in India: market dynamics and future outlook.
- Consumption Trends: gaining higher wallet share by tapping emerging shopping habits and consumer behavior.
- ‘Make in India’ for Food Sector: scope of manufacturing and marketing for scaling up India’s contribution to world food trade