IMAGES RETAIL TECHNOLOGY AWARDS 2016
(TO BE SUBMITTED BY 31ST JULY 2016)
IMAGES Most Admired Analytics Practice of The Year
Definition: Through this award, the jury will recognize retail organisations using analytics practices effectively and in a holistic manner to make optimum business decisions
- Extent of implementation of analytics across the organization
- Innovative use of insights generated from company wide data
- Analytics use cases, impact to revenue, customer
- ROI of implementing an analytics solution
ASSESSMENT PERIOD: April 2015 – March 2016
CONTACT DETAILS & GENERAL INFORMATION:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Award categories and titles are subject to change without notice.
2) Submitting an entry form does not guarantee nomination. Nominees will be shortlisted on the basis of performance data as supplied in the entry form.
3) The entire evaluation will be done by a Jury of respected and credible professionals and stakeholders.
4) Jury members are requested to base their evaluation only on information contained in the entry form and not on any other information / perception / judgment, hence please fill in the form carefully
5) Any attempt to canvass for selection could lead to disqualification. Nominees must not contact Jury members or organizers in this regard
6) All information in the entry form is mandatory. If any information is not provided, it will directly impact the overall ranking and rating by the Jury.
7) Minimum 3 valid nominations are required per category; else the award will be withheld.
8) All nominees specifically agree that by participating in these awards, they are confirming that they will use the authorized and complete description of the award as mentioned on the first page in any public communication related to these awards.
9) Entries with factually incorrect or misleading information may be deemed invalid.
10) All nominees specifically confirm that the information they submit is accurate and true, and that it may be used for internal research & Industry insights unless otherwise specified.
11) Every entry form must be attested by a person at the level of Director / CEO / Proprietor