(TO BE SUBMITTED BY 31ST JULY 2016) | Category 4
Definition: This award would recognise retailers who have been successful in communicating their brand messages through innovation in store design and visual merchandising using a technology platform
ASSESSMENT PERIOD: April 2015 – March 2016
1) Award categories and titles are subject to change without notice.2) Submitting an entry form does not guarantee nomination. Nominees will be shortlisted on the basis of performance data
as supplied in the entry form.
3) The entire evaluation will be done by a Jury of respected and credible professionals and stakeholders.
4) Jury members are requested to base their evaluation only on information contained in the entry form and not on any other information / perception / judgment, hence please fill in the form
5) Any attempt to canvass for selection could lead to disqualification. Nominees must not contact Jury members or organizers in this regard
6) All information in the entry form is mandatory. If any information is not provided, it will directly impact the overall ranking and rating by the Jury.
7) Minimum 3 valid nominations are required per category; else the award will be withheld.
8) All nominees specifically agree that by participating in these awards, they are confirming that they will use the authorized and complete description of the award as mentioned on the first
page in any public communication related to these awards.
9) Entries with factually incorrect or misleading information may be deemed invalid.
10) All nominees specifically confirm that the information they submit is accurate and true, and that it may be used for internal research & Industry insights unless otherwise specified.
11) Every entry form must be attested by a person at the level of Director / CEO / Proprietor